We are committed to reducing our ecological footprint and observing the best practices in
- We use local and, where possible, organic products;
- We are committed to the use of recyclable packaging, selective waste separation and composting;
- We adopt all kinds of processes to reduce the consumption of resources and energy;
- We promote initiatives that encourage nature conservation (collecting waste on the beach,discouraging the use of plastic, etc.);
- We promote awareness of existing environmental values and the adoption of codes of conduct that help to preserve them.
REDUCING ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT
We love to discover and share the little secrets and great joys that Comporta offers us.
We like to surprise with stylish, healthy and gourmet picnics and we have chosen to create menus based on fresh produce and the best local ingredients.
We enjoy great food and we have received the help and commitment of one of the region's best chefs so that we can prepare picnics which promote culinary and presentation excellence.
ComportaWOW - Turismo Sustentável, Lda
Tourist Entertainment Licence: No. 1425/2018
Câmara Municipal [City Council] de Alcácer do Sal: Process No. 505993
Câmara Municipal [City Council] de Grândola: Process No. 506269
HACPP - Implementation Certificate , 20/07/2018
ComportaWOW does not host events on the beach, nor group vocational programmes.
For activities such as these it is necessary to make prior contact and submit a request
for the necessary authorisation from the competent authorities.